9.01.2008

Labor Day Weekend

My parents arrived on Wednesday and spent Labor Day weekend with us. Grace had a break from daycare and had lots of fun with her Nana and Papa while Brooks and I were at work. They bragged about how good she was and how friendly she is to people in public. Here are some pictures from the week... Grace had fun driving her car and helped Nana walk their dog Bailey.On Saturday we spent the day on the boat.
Here are some pictures of Grace getting ready for the day. Unfortunately I forgot my camera that day, so no pictures of her swimming. Grace had lots of fun in the water and enjoyed watching all the dogs play on the beach.
After lots of practice, Nana taught Grace a new trick.
How big is Grace? Sooo Big!
I can't promise that she will remember it, but we will keep practicing.

No comments: