4.07.2009

Big Sister

We are excited to announce that Grace
will soon have a little sister or brother!
Our second child is due to be born on October 27th.
The morning I took the test, Grace woke up her daddy wearing this.
As soon as he figured out what was going on, he was very excited.

I had my 12 week appointment on Monday and everything went well. I will post some pictures of the little one next week when I'm at home and can scan them. We are supposed to find out if it's a boy or girl on June 4th. We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.my blog is aboutAir jordan ,if you like Air jordan or you are intersting in Jordan shoes.welcome to my blog.

Nike jordan 6
Nike jordan 7
Nike jordan 8
Nike jordan 9
Nike jordan 10

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

Hi!! Congratulations...don't know how I missed this post b/c I check often, but I just saw it!! I was wondering when another little one would make their appearance. I have been thinking about y'all alot lately...i guess that is why!!Praying for you and the new little one...