10.31.2009

Happy Halloween

Lily's First Halloween
I think I had more fun than she did, dressing
her up in all her Halloween outfits...
Our Girls

Beautiful Bumble Bee

Precious Pumpkin

Nana & Papa
Brooks and I took Grace to the neighborhood Halloween party. Grace had lots of fun hanging out with the big girls. The only costume she was afraid of was a big Christmas present. I'm thinking pictures with Santa is probably not going to happen this year...
Brooks may need to visit Santa because he already knows what he wants:

I stayed home with Lily while Brooks, Nana and Papa took Grace trick-or-treating. She had fun and is officially hooked on candy, especially chocolate.



2 comments:

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

We are just loving ALL the pictures of Lily and Grace!! You seem to be doing so well juggling both and still having time to blog etc. I can only hope that it comes so naturally to me with two. Congratulations again on your new beautiful little girl...amazing how much their baby pics look alike. :) funny how DNA works. I am thinking/praying for you with 2. hope to see y'all soon

Jamie and Brooks said...

Don't be fooled Ashley...I have had a lot of help! I won't be left alone for a full day with both girls until Monday!