10.12.2010

The Pumpkin Patch


On Sunday we went to the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch. Although it was about 85 degrees (felt like I should be at the beach instead of picking pumpkins) we had a fun time. As we were walking in Grace said, "I am happy" she was so cute and excited about the afternoon.

Sisters

Checking out all the pumpkins...
Sitting on the wooden train with Nana and Papa.

Feeding the Goats
Me and My Gracie
Grace and I jumping on the big pillow...
and sliding together.

Our Lil' Pumpkin
Grace and Papa on the Farm
Unfortunately there was no hay ride on Sunday due to The Taste of Charleston also taking place at Boone Hall. I really talked it up before we went so Grace was a little disappointed. I think we will have to go back soon when it gets a little cooler.

Poor Brooks had to miss out this year since he is still on crutches. He should be able to walk in his boot in a couple days and will then start physical therapy.


No comments: