12.23.2010

Merry Christmas! (Almost)

We are getting very excited around here about Christmas morning! Grace has recently added a train to her Christmas list (and now I will try to avoid anyone who will ask her what she wants for Christmas) and is asking lots of questions about how and when Santa will be arriving. We will be celebrating Christmas in Columbia with the Rogers and then the girls and I are flying to NY on the 26th. I have to admit that I am very nervous for the first time flying with the girls. I think that is because #1 - Lily has recently decided that she will scream at the top of her lungs if she doesn't get something that she wants, #2 - This is the first time I will have a connecting flight. and #3- If Grace needs to use the potty on the plane, I'm not quite sure what I will do with Lily?? Have a wonderful Christmas and wish me luck...

Here are some Christmas pictures of the girls (mostly of Lily since Grace really isn't a fan of pictures these days)...


She looks like such a little lady here...
How could you not love that face? (hopefully people will
just think she's too cute to get mad at if she screams on the plans!)

No comments: