5.04.2011

Lily ~ Eighteen Months

I took Lily for her 18 month well visit last week, she did not like the shots! Here are her stats:
Weight: 23.07 pounds (50%)
Height: 31 3/4 inches (60% - watch out Grace, little sis is tall!)

Lily has changed so much over these past few months! She is talking like crazy, loves to dance, want to do EVERYTHING her big sister does and loves to be outside. After her doctor's appointment I decided that it was finally time to give up that "before bedtime bottle." It was harder for me than her - she has only asked one time for her baba. I am missing my baby, but having so much fun with my big girl!

"Cheese"

Yummy Yogurt

Dessert is her favorite...

Still loves her grits!!

Lily Brooks


Sweet Girls

1 comment:

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

Hard to believe she is getting so old. She is SO CUTE!! My little one is just extra large, I guess...she is already catching up to Lily and at only 11 months. Whew...I have another giant baby on my hands!! :)
Glad to see that y'all are doing well. Hope to see y'all this summer at some point.