11.13.2011

Weekend in Columbia

We went to Columbia this weekend and the girls went tailgating for the first time. Although they didn't see the marching band, I think they had lots of fun being outside around all the excitement!

Riding in Style

Tailgating Pics...
Brooks went to the game with his buddies from college.
I think they had lots of fun (maybe a little too much).
We watched the game at Mimi and Booker's
house and enjoyed spending time with everyone.

Getting lipstick from Aunt Kelly...
On Sunday we went to the Children's Museum.
There was so much to see and do!

The girls loved this and were staring at themselves on the TV screen. The best part was when Booker went in to dance with them (too bad I missed that shot!)

Weekend go by way too fast!!!

2 comments:

clemsonrebekah said...

it was so good to see the girls this weekend, even though we didnt really get to see the adults ;) my favorite was that grace and elizabeth were climbing all over me and being snuggly withing 2 minutes of me being there! Also, i love george's new name! thanks grace!!

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

Seriously, your girls are just the cutest thing ever!!! Love seeing all of the things that y'all do!
Tell Brooks I said hi!
Oh, and if I forget, tell him happy birthday on Sunday for me. :)