5.15.2012

Mother's Day Weekend

We headed to Myrtle Beach on Saturday for a little family getaway. The girls loved staying in a hotel and really enjoyed the rides at Broadway at the Beach. Unfortunately it rained on Sunday and we couldn't go to Family Kingdom for more rides, but the weekend was full of fun and I was a very happy  mother! I'm so lucky to be the mom of these two precious girls...


Jumping on the bed...


Finally on the Beach!

Having fun at the pool...





They loved the jacuzzi tub!
My Girls

Broadway at the Beach

They loved the rides!



My Sweet Grace
 We ate at Carlos and Charlie's which happens to be the best restaurant to bring kids that are overtired. The staff sang, danced made balloon hats and brought Grace about 20 bottles of ketchup when I requested some for her corn dog. The girls loved all the action!

First time sleeping in a bed together (and they made it through the whole night)!

No comments: