6.12.2012

SUMMER!

I really enjoyed my first year teaching at Laurel Hill Primary, but have been looking forward to summer break for quite some time. We've been busy having lots of summer fun and we are just getting started! Grace joined the swim team and had her first meet was last Wednesday. Although she can't make it across the whole pool by herself yet, she did a great job in the meet! I am so proud of her hard work and determination. 

Warming Up

Ready to Swim


Hailey, her "Swim Buddy"

Swimmers take your mark...


Coach Leigh is amazing!

Finished!

Besides swim team, we have been busy going to the library, the beach, the water park, the movies (gotta love the $1 movies), the museum and the pool. I feel so blessed to be able to spend summers with my girls! 

Lily loves the beach! 

Gracie

Swimming with Daddy


We are ready for the rain to go away so we can 
have lots more fun outside next week!

No comments: