12.11.2012

Grace's Birthday Weekend

Grace was excited to celebrate her birthday this past weekend. When she woke up on Saturday her cousins were here! 

The first picture of all four Rogers girls!




Grace decided she wanted a donut cake this year - YUMMY!
We had her party at the Little Gym. I had never been inside one and made the plans without going because I've heard great things about it. It was by far the BEST place I've ever had a kid's party. They had so much fun, wish we would have remembered the video camera!

Look at all those smiles...

Elizabeth

The Parachute - my favorite as a kid!

JUMPING!

She was so proud of herself!

Making a Wish!

My Big 5 Year Old!


Mimi and Grace

Elizabeth had a sleepover with us on Saturday and the girls had a blast! They did a great job making their own princess crowns and had fun playing at the playground.

No comments: