1.06.2013

NYC

The day before we headed back to SC, we spent the day in NYC. We started with a big family lunch which was delicious! Then we toured the city and went went to see the tree, Toys R Us, the M&M store, The American Girl Store, and St. Patricks Cathedral. It was a great day!

Lunch Time

The Tohill Family

Bundled up and Ready to Go!

O Christmas Tree!

 Papa and Nana

Cousins!

The Reale Family

The Little Girls

Danielle - Madison - and Mike

Me and My Girls in NYC

 Time Square

 City Girl

 Grace had so much fun at the American Girl Store. 
She was able to get McKenna's ears pierced! 
I forgot my camera battery charger, so I couldn't take as many pics as I wanted this trip. Thanks to Danielle and Kristen for sending me some great shots! We had so much fun and miss everyone already!

No comments: