2.14.2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Sisterly L-O-V-E


Daddy's Girls






 Sweet Grace

Lily Love-bug


The girls are excited about Valentine's Day at school (I will need a little extra patience)! I am looking forward to going to their parties after school and seeing how excited they get about looking at all the little cards from their friends. Hopefully my Valentine and I will get some time to enjoy a glass of wine together - I love you Brooks!

Cute Story: We were putting the girls to bed the other night and Lily asked Brooks to lay with her. As they lay in bed she asked, "Why can't you say no to me daddy?" He asked her what she meant and she explained that he always says yes when she asks him to lay with her (unlike mommy who usually says no because I know Grace needs me to tuck her in bed next). He sure does love his little girls!

Funny Story: Grace has been learning about dental health at school. The other night she said, "When my baby teeth fall out, I will get big teeth and my mouth will grow. Then I can drink wine..."

No comments: