7.18.2013

The 4th

My sister Kristen (TaTa) arrived on the 4th with my cutie nephew James. We loved having them here! Here are some pictures from their visit...

Wave your Flags



Trying to give my sister a little break...
I forgot how much work it is to bring a 17 month old to the pool!


Red, White and Blue

Lilli, Lily and Grace
(We loved hanging out with the Heberts again!)

Fireworks Fun

She really did love watching 
them, but wasn't too fond of the noise....

Sparklers

We went to the Children's Museum and they had lots of fun playing...

Grocery Store



Building

All Smiles!

TaTa and the Girls

Cousins

Bathtime

I just can't get enough of this face!

Daddy/Daughter Shot

James and "TaTa" drove back to NY with us and I have to say that for 15 hours in a car he did amazing. He didn't complain about watching princess movies and ate lots of fun treats :) Thanks for visiting, we love you and miss you already.

No comments: