10.25.2013

Birthday Party Fun...

We celebrated Lily's birthday on Sunday with a party at the house. We invited family and close friends (no school friends), which made it easy to relax and enjoy the day. Lily wanted a pumpkin theme (I was shocked when she chose this over princess). We had a great day full of halloween/fall fun! Poor Grace was sick on the day of the party, but she was such a trooper!

Birthday Timeline
(It amazes me how much a baby changes and grows!)

The weather was perfect and the kids had lots of fun playing outside and jumping on the jump castle (we have definitely gotten a lot os use out if it)!


I made some pumpkin shaped platters 
(carrots/veggies, cantaloupe/fruit, and cheese/crackers)...

Witch's Hats...

and brooms (love Pinterest).



 This one brought back memories of birthday parties back in my day...
                                        


The Birthday Girl!

I attempted face painting - the 3 year olds were happy with my work.

Cake Time

Making a Wish...

Yum!


The kids had fun picking out a pumpkin.

Most of the gang after picking pumpkins...

Painting Pumpkins

Coloring

Our Little Pumpkin

 Hannah and Mimi

No comments: