6.06.2014

Growing Girls

It is hard to believe that kindergarten is over...
Grace had such a great year with Mrs. Cercopelely and Mrs. Atkinson, they are amazing teachers! She loves to read and is reading above grade level (she definitely gets this from her dad). Her favorite thing to do at school this year was write books. Grace made some new friends this year and continues to be kind, caring and sweet. 


Kindergarten 2014



I am so lucky to be teaching at the same school she attends (although some days after teaching and needing to plan it can be a challenge)! I was able to attend all of her school parties and shows thanks to helpful colleagues. The end of the year at Laurel Hill is special and I am so glad Grace got to experience it this year. Each year we have Piccolo Palooza, two weeks of performances including the teacher talent show (Grace just loved seeing me dance on stage). My class also loved seeing her each morning (as she ate breakfast in my room) and getting to know her. This time of year is always emotional for me as I say good bye to the kids that that I've spent so much time with, but I couldn't be happier about the arrival of SUMMER! 

Lily also had a great year in preschool. She has become close with two girls that she has been in class with the past few years (Marianna and Sammy). She loved her teacher Ms. Katie and is really into art and music at school. She learned her uppercase letters this year and loves to "read" books herself.



I am looking forward to spending quality time with my girls and family this summer!

No comments: