10.20.2014

Happy 5th Birthday Lily!

I just tucked in my four year old for the last time, I can't believe my baby will officially be 5 in the morning! Lily is such an amazing little girl and I feel so lucky to be her mom. She is sweet, talented, independent, short tempered, and energetic. Lily wants to be my baby forever and well, she will always be the baby of this family...

At five years old, Lily loves to draw and is very creative. She loves to play babies, read books, dress up, dance and sing. When she grows up she wants to be a mommy and an artist. She is still on medicine for reflux and asthma. I have flashbacks of the never ending cough and still can't believe what a good baby she was through all of it. Her favorite color is pink and she still loves to watch Micky Mouse. Lily loves to smile for the camera, but doesn't really like to be the center of attention. I am looking forward to this year with my big girl!!

Still loves her Silky...

Birthday Photo Shoot





She has the BEST dimple!


No comments: