1.19.2016

Tis the Season...

The Christmas season was lots of fun this year!! The girls just love christmas music, decorating, and holiday traditions just as much as me. I think we made the most of the weeks leading up and after Christmas day and I am finally getting some pictures posted...

Our Christmas Card Picture - Just love these beautiful faces...

One of our traditions include dressing up and heading downtown for a Christmas show. We went to the Classic Kids Concert again this year, I think next year we will try the Nutcracker. 

Sisters


Cousins

 Love these precious days with my daughters...

I just love this picture! You can see Grace thinking of exactly what 
was on her list and Lily is just listening to every word he is saying. 

 Lily's List for Santa


Grace's List for Santa

Family Fun Downtown on King Street

 

We ran into Santa Claus again!
The girls said this was his helper and the one 
they saw at the Towne Centre was the real deal...


No comments: