6.09.2016

School is out for Summer...

I just can't believe how much she has grown and changed in a year! I am so proud of this girl for so many reasons. She continues to have such a kind personality and works hard to reach her goals. She passed the test to be in the gifted and talented program for third grade. She decided that she wanted to join a musical theater group  which required an audition, she practiced and made it into the group. I hope she will always strive to reach her goals in life, I just love this kid!!!

Oh how I am going to miss her teacher Mrs. Adams  next year! Grace was so lucky to have such an amazing and dedicated teacher this year! We started teaching the same year at Laurel Hill and have been through so much together. I'm so happy for her family as they move back to Indiana to be close to loved ones, but oh how I will miss her at school...

I just can't believe that she is finished with Laurel Hill, boy did that go by FAST!!! I sure will miss seeing her in the halls next year! Grace is excited about going to Pinckney because everyone gets their own IPad and they sell ice cream on Friday.

This cannot be my baby!!! How can she be finished with kindergarten already, I think I might cry again... I am so proud of what a great reader and writer this girl is turing into. She has the biggest heart and is always doing nice things for others. This girl loves to do gymnastics and wants to do harder gymnastics in the fall, she qualified for the pre-team group and we are debating whether or not she can handle the practices. 

The BEST Kindergarten teacher EVER!!!! I just can't  express how grateful I am for this lady and all the love she has given both my girls!!!

And the best assistant ever who manages to always get great pictures of all the kids.


Lady Liberty


Such a great performance of "HATS"

They both did great with their speaking parts on stage, there is nothing like watching kids perform.

No comments: