6.30.2009

Packing Up

We have been very busy packing up our WHOLE house! We are closing on July 16th, but moving on the 12th. We put an offer on a house in Mt. Pleasant, but may not hear anything for a while because it is a "short sale." In the meantime, we will be staying at my parent's condo in Summerville. Grace is not quite sure what is going on and seems a little concerned with all the boxes and clutter in the house. She looks around and says "box - move." She has had a little fun getting in the boxes and climbing up on top with some help. I can't believe we have lived in this house for 5 years already, time flies. It will be sad to leave our first home, but we are looking forward to having a little more space.


1 comment:

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

can't wait to hear about the move. Good Luck with the "short sale".
On another note, that picture hanging above your mantel...I can only see a corner, but we have that picture too. Funny. again, good luck with all the packing. I definitely know what a chore that is, but I can't imagine with a 19 month old and being pregnant. Makes me tired just thinking about it. :)