3.14.2010

Wonderful Weekend

Mimi and Booker came to visit on Saturday. The girls loved having them here and didn't seem to mind a bit that mommy and daddy went out without them. We had a very fun "adult" dinner with Jeff and Katie - Sushi an Saki (no crayons, snacks, bottles or sippy cups had to be packed).

Lili Lover her Mimi

Reading to Booker

Loves to Play!!

Sunday morning I decided to take out the Easter tree that Mimi and Booker bought for Grace on her first Easter. She had so much fun putting it together...
but then she decided to take it apart and put it back together over and over and over (maybe I shouldn't have taken it out so soon because she does need help with this task.)

For some reason she liked to put all the "ornments" on the same branch after about the 6th time putting it together.

Sunday afternoon we went to the park again.
I just love getting the kids outside and they really love to be outside.
My first time on a swing was so much fun!

I could just eat her up!






Look Lily, this is how you do it...

After the park, we went out for pizza (which is one of Grace's favorites). On the way home I told Grace that I love her and she replied with, "I love you to moon and back" (A quote from my one of my favorite bedtime story Guess How Much I Love You) .
Melted my heart!!

No comments: