6.04.2010

We Miss You Grace...

Things have been pretty quiet around here without Grace. I've called to check on her at least twice a day and she is doing great! She went to Chuck E. Cheese, had a sleepover at her cousin's house and has enjoyed playing with all the kids at my mom's daycare. I think Lily has enjoyed all the extra attention, but I also think she misses her sister. She saw a little girl at the store the other day and almost jumped out of her stroller with excitement. We can't wait to see her tonight!
It has been really nice to have lots of extra time to play with Lily. She is growing way too fast and changing every day. She is almost crawling (still going backwards), loves to bang things, and still chews on everything (no teeth yet). Here are some pictures I took of our sweet Lily this week...








No comments: