5.31.2010

Memorial Day Weekend

My parents came down for the weekend along with our niece Alli. It was a short visit, but we crammed in a lot fun. Grace was excited that Alli surprised her by making the trip.

Alli is such a great helper!

Taking a break from playing outside...

Lily just can't wait to run around with everyone.

On Sunday, all the girls went to the water park while Brooks and my dad moved some things from the townhouse (It is on the market and will hopefully sell soon).

Alli and Grace

The girls were not too sure about this ride,
but once they got used to the current they loved it.


We love to help little Lily...

Nana and Lily

Brooks and I celebrated our 5th anniversary by going out to dinner at The Boathouse. It's been a long time since we've enjoyed a night out by ourselves, thanks for babysitting nana and papa!

We decided to let Grace go back to NY with my parents since I am flying there on Friday. We already miss her and the house is way too quiet! I've called to check on her lots and she is doing great so far.

No comments: