5.22.2010

Grace's First Haircut

I finally took Grace to get her hair trimmed today. I found this cute little salon, Bangs and Bows, that has airplanes and trucks that the kids can sit in while they get their haircut. Grace picked the pink plane when it was her turn.

Not too sure if this is going to be fun...

I love driving the plane!
The girl was really good with her and gave her a book to read when she wanted her to put her head down. She also told her when to stay still and when to drive by playing red light, green light.

What did she do to my hair?

Time to cut off some of that baby hair
(which we now have in a small little bag for a keepsake).
Pretty Princess

Time to blow dry...
The girl asked Grace if she wanted a braid and she said yes. I'm not sure if she knew what a braid was, but she wanted it.
The finished product...
I think Grace really enjoyed her first haircut experience. It ended with a lollipop and prize from the treasure box. Then we walked over to the pet store to look at some animals. When we got home she played with her baby and took her to get a haircut.

No comments: