5.01.2010

big SIS, little SIS

It has been wonderful to see how Grace and Lily are already bonding and creating a life long relationship. I can only hope that they will be as close to their sisters as I am to mine because sisters really do make the best friends. I know there will be some rough times when they will fight over toys and then clothes and maybe even boys, but I hope in the end they are BFF's.
Grace is usually very sweet to Lily and once in a while she will even say, "Grace please hold Lily on the couch?" If Lily's is crying she will go to her and say, "It's OK Lily I here." Lily watches Grace's every move and I know she can't wait to follow her around one day.
Here are some pics in PJ's that arrived in the mail the other day (thanks Nana).





Kisses

Trying to "kiss" my big sis.

A photo session like this usually ends with Lily pulling Grace's hair...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute. What great pictures!!!