11.17.2010

Parent Watch

Grace has really been enjoying her tap/ballet class that she takes at school. On Monday, we were invited to watch her dance practice. This of course was the same Monday that my school was getting observed for our Palmetto's Finest visit, so I had to get special permission to leave. I felt a little guilty for skipping out during the day, but I wouldn't have missed this for anything! She did a great job dancing and I was just so proud when she answered a question for her teacher. About half way through the performance Grace's tooth started to hurt - She just so happened to get one of her pre-molars that same day and her gums were bleeding (poor thing)! We have a great video of her, but I can seem to get it on the blog. I will keep trying...

Our Little Shirley Temple



When we took Grace up to get something for her tooth, guess who walked in the door? Lily was so surprised and excited to see us. I know she was confused when I didn't takes her with me.



No comments: