3.13.2011

Weekends...

go by way too fast these days! It's about that time of year when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - SUMMER! I know it is a little early to start the count down, but when the weather is warm I just can't help myself. I am looking forward to staying at home and taking care of my girls.

We had a fun weekend at home which included a birthday party on Saturday night for one of Grace's friends and playing outside ALL day on Sunday. Grace even convinced me to let her skip her nap because she was having so much fun playing with the bigs girls in our neighborhood.


Making sand angels at the playground...

Swinging
We live in "the alley" which on some days is filled with kids playing man hunt, basketball, riding bikes, blowing bubbles, drawing with chalk etc. The girls just love all the excitement and I don't think we could have picked a better place for them to grow up. I do wish the noceeums would go away, but other than that it is great.

No comments: