4.22.2011

Easter Activities

My parents left today when the girls took their nap. I decided to do all the fun Easter activities when they woke up because I knew they would be disappointed with no more visitors in the house...I got everything ready while they were sleeping - the smell of that vinegar brought back memories of decorating eggs as a child...

Ready for Eggs

Can I eat them?

Lily colored lots of yellow eggs.
I figured this was the color that would stain the least...

Grace had fun using all the colors and although this activity
was messy, it went much better than I thought it would.

She also had fun painting the eggs with these little dye filled Q-tips.

The finished product...
(only two eggs were dropped which was much less than I imagined)

Lily go tired of eggs, so I gave her some stickers.
She really doesn't know how to use them, but she pretends to
stick them on the paper just like her big sis, so cute.

Decorating Easter Cupcakes
I pushed the limit and tried to do this while Lily was awake.
We had to put them away when she saw all the sprinkles and M&M's.
Grace and I had fun doing this activity once she was sound asleep.


No comments: