4.18.2011

Girls Weekend

My parents arrived on Saturday and my mom and I took the girls to Myrtle Beach on Sunday. We stayed at Dunes Village which has a small indoor water park. The girls loved the lazy river and Grace liked the slide. We had a blast swimming, walking around Broadway at the Beach, playing on the beach and going to the Ripley's Aquarium.

Nana and Lily

Fun in the Sun

The Lazy River

Water Bug

Broadway at the Beach

Choo Choo

We saw the Easter Bunny!
Grace loved all the rides!

Lily loved them too!

My little dare devil asked to jump on this and I had to let her go for it. She loved it and wanted to do it again when her turn was over. You should have seen her waiting in line with all those big kids!

Beach Baby

Splashing in the Waves

Hi Birds (Lily loves birds!)

The Ripley's Aquarium
They LOVED this slide!

Watching the show...

Cheese!

No comments: