7.11.2011

Jake's Stay and Mom's Birthday

Jake decided to stay with Nana and Papa this visit. It was the first time he ever stayed by himself and I think he had a great time! Grace and Lily just adore him - Lily called him Jack the whole time and is still looking around for him. I think the highlight of his stay was that he was tall enough to drive the go-carts at Blackbeard's Cove all by himself!

Grace rode with Papa in my favorite car!

Nanny, Nana and Lily cheered them on...

We also took Grace and Jake to a Riverdogs game.

And we took all three kids to Grace's new favorite place:
Monkey Joe's (lots of jump castle indoor fun!)

We celebrated Nana's birthday on Friday. She wasn't too
happy about the number, but I think she enjoyed the cake...
and the photo book that I made her.

No comments: