7.28.2011

TaTa's Visit

Kristen arrived on Friday for a visit. We went out to dinner (just the two of us) on Saturday and even got in a little shopping (one of my favorite things to do with Kris). Brooks left for Las Vegas on Sunday for lots of Walgreens fun. It was so nice having "TaTa" here to help out with the girls! We went to a birthday party, spent time at the pool and the beach, went to Blackbeard's Cove and Monkey Joe's... these girls kept us busy!

Ready for Lauren's Minnie B-day Party!

The Birthday Girl

Super Star

The girls loved their Minnie Mouse ears from the party.

We picked the perfect day for the beach!
Grace had fun singing Miss Mary Mack in the water with Ta Ta.

Lily loves her Aunt!
We loved having you here, thanks again for watching the
girls all day while I was at new teacher orientation.
The summer is coming to an end for me. I have lots to do to get ready for my new job teaching second grade at Laurel Hill Primary School. I am so excited to be teaching 10 minutes from home at the school my girls will attend!

No comments: