7.26.2012

Family Time in NY

Grace had such a fun week spending time at Nana's daycare and also getting extra time with her cousins. I missed her SO much, but I know she had a blast and it was also nice to have some quality time with Lily. We drove to NY this trip and Lily did great in the car. Both girls did well on the way home, but I think it will be quite a while before I can make the trip by myself (they needed someone to pass out snacks, books, toys, etc. about every 20 minutes). 

We loved spending lots of time with our family. Our newest nephew James and niece Gabrielle are just the sweetest and cutest babies ever!!!! I got lots of cuddle time and I think I scared Brooks a little even though we are certain that our family is complete. I took lots of pictures of the new babies, I could just eat them both!


The Boys

Brooks looks good holding a boy...

Papa and Gabrielle

Nana and my Newest Niece

Grace and James

The kids loved swimming in the pool and Grace loved jumping off the diving board.


We celebrated Allison's birthday.
She is such a beautiful and sweet seven year old!

All the big kids had lots of fun at White Post Farms!


No comments: