11.21.2012

Happy Thanksgiving

There are so many things to be thankful for these days!  I feel so lucky to have these two beautiful and healthy girls as my daughters! I've recently had lots of bad news of family and friends that are ill or have hardship and feel so blessed to be healthy and have such a wonderful life. I hope that they all can find peace and comfort and know that I am here to help in any way I can. We are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving day with family and friends and meeting the newest addition to our family - Hannah Sloan!

School Pictures - Fall 2012


Grace had a Thanksgiving performance at school last week. She sang songs and each child said what they were most thankful for. Grace said, "my family" when it was her turn and it made me so proud. 

We had a homework project to decorate a turkey together as a family. We had lots of fun with the task...

The Finished Project
We hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: