11.25.2012

Thankful...

My parents arrived late the night before Thanksgiving and the girls were very excited to see them in the morning. We watched the parade and Grace opened some early birthday presents. Then we headed to Columbia to spend the day with family and friends. Unfortunately my parents had to leave the day after Thanksgiving, but we were thankful to see them for the day and thankful that Poppy is feeling better.

Good Morning Nana!

Climbing up to the treehouse Booker built!


Lily and Papa
We were thankful for all the wonderful food Mimi and Becky cooked and family/friends we shared it with.

We sang and celebrated birthdays again...

We were thankful to welcome a new cousin/niece into our family. 
Lily was very curious and loved hearing her little baby noises.
       
Thankful for these silly girls!

Hannah Sloan 

Getting my baby fix...
I'm so thankful for the time off I had to spend with my girls. We had lots of fun  decorating the house for Christmas, going to the movies, having play dates with friends, spending time with neighbors and watching the Gamecocks beat Clemson!

No comments: