4.09.2013

Bee City

The girls and I had lots of fun over spring break (poor Brooks was at work, I really wish he could enjoy these breaks with us)! On Monday we had a relaxing day at home playing with neighbors. On Tuesday the weather was perfect and I decided to take the girls to do something different. We hopped in the car (and brought along our neighbor Ellie) and drove to Bee City (about an hour away in Cottagville). I had heard great things about it, and it exceeded my expectations. There were lots of animals to touch and feed, and the girls just had a blast. I think I liked it so much because the girls were just so happy that day. They weren't tired from having to wake up early for school, we weren't in a rush to get anywhere on time, it was a day I think I will remember for a while. Bee City does have a little building where you can see some bees (behind glass) and they do sell honey, but here are some pictures of what we liked about it...

Cute Little Bunnies

SNAKES!

Llamas

Lily really loved feeding them!

Feeding the Lemurs

Happy Girls

Instagram



They loved the garden and playing with the water.
The watering cans were a big hit!


My Little Bee

They loved pretending and playing on the train.

Thanks to Ellie, I even got a picture with ME in it!

No comments: