4.15.2013

Girls Weekend

Brooks went to the mountains for a bachelor party this weekend, so it was just us girls. I went to Grace's field trip @ Thornhill Farm on Friday (can you tell she is excited to have her mom there). It is the first one I have been on, so it was pretty special.

Luckily the rain held off and the kids had a blast
 planting seeds and feeding the animals.

Here they are playing simon says (and doing the washing machine).

On Saturday these little entrepreneurs decided to start their own lemonade stand. How could you resist these cute girls? They had LOTS of customers!

On Sunday I took these princesses to see a 
play/musical about Rapunzel.

My Little Mermaid

Sweetness!

We went with some girls from Grace's class and the twins. 
They really enjoyed the show (and so did I)!

Precious...

No comments: