8.23.2013

Goodbye Summer, Hello School....

We spent our last true weekend of summer having fun with family. It was so great to have the Rogers of Chapin here, we had such a great time! The weekend was full of hugs, cuddles, swimming, laughing and playing. On Saturday we headed downtown to play in the fountains...

These three had a blast splashing and playing:






Sweet Hannah
(She is the such a good baby!)

Cousin Love



My first week back to work was a little hectic...
Monday: Car didn't start (battery was dead), had to borrow my neighbor's car
Tuesday: Grace's babysitter calls to let me know she is throwing up, I had to ask Brooks to leave work. 
Thursday: Lily gets a fever and stays home sick on Friday with the babysitter.

It is always right about this time of year is when my brain goes into overload and I say/do really "dumb"things. Did anyone notice the year on Lily's sign for her first day of school? Well I fixed it, we did a redo and it now has 2013 (not 2012)!

No comments: