8.08.2013

Lily's First Day of School

Lily was excited knew she had to go back to school on Monday. We met her new teachers last week and looked around the classroom, she has lots of the same sweet girls in her class. This year she has Ms. Katie and Ms. Marci and thinks she is such a big girl because she gets to play on the "big" playground now (she really loves the monkey bars!). I raved about how much fun she would have and how nice her teachers would be to try and get her excited. She really did have a great first day (no tears) and I am hoping she likes school more than she did last year. When I asked her to tell me the best things about her teachers she said, "giving them hugs." Being a mom has definitely helped me become a better teacher. Pretty soon I will have at least 22 more "kids" to hug, brag about, worry about and watch grow throughout the year.

Such a Big Girl...


L-O-V-E 

 Grace's favorite PJ's

 Lily was in a good mood this night, she loved 
daddy this much (10 is the maximum number for
 love in her book - sometimes he only gets a 3.)

No comments: