12.01.2013

Thanksgiving Break

Grace had a feast at school on the Tuesday before our break. Her class sang lots of cute songs and talked about what they learned about the first Thanksgiving. I am so thankful that I work at her school and am able to attend these events (and thankful for a staff that is always willing to help cover my class so I can). 


So Thankful for my family...

Nana and Papa arrived on Wednesday, 
we loved having them here for the break!

We spent Thanksgiving day in Columbia with lots of family and friends.

Cousins

Two Little Turkeys

Mimi and Grace

My Lily Bug

Sweet Girls

The girls sat at their own table and enjoyed the yummy food 
(thanks again Mimi for all you did to prepare the meal!).

We began Grace's birthday festivities 
by celebrating with Nana and Papa. 
She loved having them here so close to her real birthday.

 We had fun watching the Gamecocks win!! 

Already counting down the days until Christmas break!!!

No comments: