12.19.2013

Tis the Season...

We have been busy having lots of holiday fun! 

We went to the Mount Pleasant Christmas parade...

We went to a Christmas party with lots of family and friends...

We've been wearing lots of festive outfits. 
(the girls want to wear x-mas pj's every 
night, so I am doing lots of laundry)

My Two Favorite Gifts...

We went to the Festival of Lights...



Carousel Ride

Changing the light colors on the tree...

Daddy's Girl

Ready for the Train Ride

Smores!

Time to go home...
This time of year at school is crazy and fun at the same time. The kids come in each day excited to tell stories of what their naughty elf did and we lots of art/craft projects. I am excited to be on Christmas break and have this time to spend with my girls (my only wish would be that Brooks could get time off as well). We have lots of fun activities planned and are looking forward to spending time together with family and friends...

No comments: