12.19.2014

Busy, But Best Time of the Year...

Last weekend we squeezed in LOTS of holiday fun! We had an Alley Girl Sleepover on Friday and on Saturday the girls danced in a Christmas performance. Then we headed to Columbia for the annual Tootis Christmas party....

Making Snowman Pizzas...

Love these Sweet Faces!!

TuTu CUTE!!



We had to rent the costumes...
(I am really not cut out to be a dance mom!)

We got a little fancy for the party..
(I just love a deal, so I'm pretty proud of these $5 dresses) 





So glad I get to spend two weeks 
off with these amazing little girls!!!

Picnic on the Stairs

On Sunday we headed back to Charleston for the parade. 
We had so much fun catching up with old friends and 
thanks to the Gallmans had the prime spot this year!

Lily and Gray 
Really want that baby vest in my size!

 This girl loves her accessories, 
can't decide on the hat or the headband...

 Waving to Santa...  


No comments: