12.04.2014

Happy 7th Birthday Grace!

Grace has been excited about her birthday for weeks!! She is officially seven. I am not much of a fan of birthdays because it means my babies are growing up and I am getting old, but I LOVE to celebrate their precious lives. At seven year old Grace is such a sweet and sensitive girl. She loves all holidays and traditions just like her mama and really. Grace likes to play cards, board games and use her imagination. She still loves to read, organize things and is really getting into legos. When she grows up she wants to be teacher, but she is not sure what grade  (you should see her play school in my room). I am so proud and lucky to be her mom, she is such a kind and smart little girl!   









We can't wait to celebrate this girl all weekend!!

No comments: