8.09.2015

End of Smmer

The girls went to soccer camp (free soccer camp!) for four days with lots of good friends. They learned a lot and had a blast!
So many sweet girls...


The Kindergarten Crew

Love this one of Lily...

We went ice skating, 

Grace really wants to take lessons...

We took lots of golf cart rides down to the dock 
and all jumped in one night (we even saw a dolphin swimming a few feet away).

The girls have been playing with their American Girls dolls a lot!
They are already putting in lots of requests for birthdays and Christmas...

I promised Grace that I would take her to visit her friend Maddie in Greenville, and I'm pretty proud that I kept my promise. We had so much fun exploring downtown and spending time with old friends.

Selfie



Cruising in the Boat



Sweet Friends
I just can't believe how fast the summer came and went...

No comments: