4.21.2010

Lily ~ Six Months

I just can't believe that Lily is already half way to her first birthday! Time goes by way too fast and I wish I could slow it down...
Lily is still having some issues with her reflux/coughing, but is doing much better. We are working on sitting up, but she usually only lasts a couple of seconds before tipping over. Lily loves taking a bath and practically jumps out of her tub with excitement (she has very strong legs!). She continues to eat her oatmeal and likes it much better with fruits and vegetables (she has tried peas, carrots, squash, applesauce, bananas and peaches). She has also sampled some cheese toast thanks to her big sister who wanted to share! Brooks and I were talking at the table when Grace announced that Lily ate some of her toast, luckily I was able to scoop it out of her mouth which brought her to tears. It was very hard to put Grace in time out for sharing. I don't have her stats yet because we couldn't get an appointment with our new pediatrician until next month.




No comments: