4.07.2010

Spring Break

What a wonderful week we've had! It has been so nice to be at home with Grace and Lily, just wish it didn't go by so fast. Also wish daddy could have had time off too...
Since the weather was great, we spent a lot if time outside. We even went to the pool twice. Lily just loved the water, even though it was cold, and Grace had fun playing with some other kids. I had my hands full, so no pictures of them swimming. Grace was such a great big sis all week and loves to help me take care of Lily by throwing away diapers, finding her paci, and turning on her nebulizer.
Grace is talking up a storm and pretty much talks non stop from the time she wakes until she goes to sleep (she definitely didn't get that from her mom & dad). These days she likes to pretend that her name is Lily, so I entertain her by calling Lily, Grace.

Here are some pictures of our week together:

Riding my Bike

Playing with the Water Table

Watching my Sister Play
Sunglasses

Shopping down the Street

Tea Party

I can put on flip flops all by myself!

Sisters

We had two play dates with Taylor (one at the park and one at The Children's Museum). Grace just loves playing with Taylor and Lily gets excited at the sight of lots of action.

Playing Chase

Resting after the Sprinklers in the Park

BFF's after the Museum

Friends

Lily
Summer Break, please come soon because I love spending time with my girls!!!

No comments: