4.03.2010

Nana and Papa

My parents spent the week with us and took care of the girls while Brooks and I were at work. On Thursday, they took Lily to her appointment with the pulmonologist at MUSC. We were happy to find out that Lily's cough is a result of her reflux. She is now on Prevacid (she was taking Zantac before) and is also using Pulmicort in a nebulizer twice a day. I'm so relieved to know the cause of her awful cough, but still mad at the pediatricians because I even suggested it may be this after talking to my friend Jackie who went through a similar situation with her daughter. We have already made an appointment with a new pediatrician for Lily's 6 month well check.

Nana and Papa

Papa and the Girls

Nana and Lily

Grace loves her new house that was bought and
put together while we were at work.
Wonder how it got there?

Come back and visit soon Nana and Papa...

No comments: