8.12.2010

Rehearsal Dinner

Thursday came fast and it was time for the rehearsal dinner already! The food was great and it was lots of fun. The only part of the night that was a big dissapointment was when I discovered my camera was broken. I think it must have been dropped earlier that day at the nail salon without me knowing. It still took pictures, but I was unable to see them and I wasn't really sure if they were actually taking . Thank goodness for Facebook because I've stolen lots of pictures that other people posted from the wedding...

The Cute Couple

The Girls

Morgan, Gabby, Alli and Lily

Nanny and Poppy
Just loved being able to spend time with them!

Jake is just so sweet and helpful with the girls!

Lily loves her Papa

Morgan made sure her front tooth was out just in time for the wedding...

No comments: