8.08.2010

NY Visit

Our trip to NY went by way too fast! We had such a great time with family and friends and wish we could visit more often. Our visit started with Brooks heading to New Jersey (by taxi an train) to visit with his college buddy John and his wife Tara. While he was on the Jersey Shore, I was on Fire Island for my sister's bachelorette weekend. We both had lots of fun (probably a little too much) and the girls had fun spending time with Nana and Papa and of course their cousins.

Bachelorette Bash
Thanks to Nana (and Papa) for watching all the kids!!

Jake and Grace

Alli and Lily

Morgan and Lily

Lily and Jake

Lily
I have lots more to post from our trip, but it is probably going to take me a while to accomplish. I went to school today to try to get my room ready, but brought Lily along because she wasn't feeling great (she was teething pretty bad and running a fever). I officially go back to school tomorrow and Lily is officially sick with some kind of virus (high fever and slight rash). She was pretty pitiful all day so not much is getting accomplished around here except cuddling with my poor baby.

No comments: