5.22.2013

Loving this Weather...

We spent a lot time outside over the weekend enjoying the beautiful weather (I know the humidity will be here soon). Lily and I ran the annual one mile Turtle Trot at my school on Saturday. Our strategy was run/piggy back ride/run /piggy back ride...  and we made it the whole mile without walking. She was so proud when she received a ribbon as she crossed the finish line! Grace did not want anything to do with running in a race, maybe Lil will be my running buddy one day...

We also spent lots of time at the pool, they just love it!

On Sunday we met Kevin and Christina for brunch at Shem Creek (I do have a picture of Kevin wearing Grace's magnetic earring, but I thought I would spare him). So great to see them both!

Having fun at Dog and Duck.
Love restaurants that have jump castles!

Worn out on Sunday night!

Swim team started on Monday, summer is almost here!!!


No comments: