5.15.2013

May Fun

May is flying by and the school year is wrapping up. Lots of things going on, but the end is in sight. A few weeks ago I registered my baby for kindergarten, can you believe that? She is growing up way too fast and I wish I could freeze time!! I'm thankful that I was able to get a job at our neighborhood school and that she will come to work with me, but I think I may need some tissues at the preschool graduation! The other day we went to the library and checked out a bunch of books. She opened Go, Dog. Go!  and read the whole thing, I was super proud! this girl is ready for kindergarten...

A few random pictures from this month...

The girls had a blast dancing at 
The Blessing of the Fleet.

Making the Most of Rainy Days...

Face Painting at Chick-Fil-A!


Queen of the Court...
(Hoping she is as good as her daddy one day.)

Some cute Lily Talk as a three year old:

The other day she asked me if I could "vacuum" her hair. I was glad she made the connection between the sounds seeing that we should vacuum a lot more than we actually do around here!

The straps on her tank tops are called "handles." 

She calls bare feet "baby feet."

No comments: