5.28.2013

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

We had such a fun three day weekend - beach, pool, barbecues, fashion shows, dance parties!!!
We started off the weekend with a day at Sullivan's Island, it was well worth the traffic if you ask me. We had a chance to catch up with lots of friends and see their kiddos, it was a fun beach day! Nathan and his daughter Neyland (6) spent the weekend with us. The girls just loved playing with her and all three of them slept in the same bed both nights (wish I would have gotten a picture of that). Lily was so proud of herself - she woke up the next day and said, "I did it, I had a sleepover!" On Sunday we had a great day at the pool with lots of friends. That night we had a newborn, four three year olds, a five and six year old and of course lots of the alley girls over. I really wish we would have video taped the fashion show because it was just too cute, each little girl got so excited when we clapped for them!
I have gotten very lazy about using my big camera ever since I got a new phone, I'm hoping the summer will inspire me. Here are some pictures from our weekend, I definitely didn't capture all the fun ...

My Patriotic Girls




 Ready for the Beach!

Lily - Neyland - Grace

Lovin Life

Mud Bath

Hugs in the Pool

Super Dad

Posing

Tomorrow we will celebrate our 8th anniversary! 

No comments: